Brandy Station Volunteer Fire Department
Sportsman Bash 2013
Raffle House Rules
Ticket prices are as marked on the tickets. Payment is expected at the time of the sale.
- Payment must be made by cash or check. Checks are made payable to Brandy Station VFD. (BVFD)
- BVFD members are not eligible to purchase tickets in their name.
- Winner does not need to be present to win.
- All winners not present will be notified within 24 hours that their ticket was drawn.
- Anyone winning a firearm will be issued a Bass Pro Shops gift card redeemable for the prize at Ashland, VA Bass Pro Shop. All applicable laws, background requirements and Bass Pro rules and regulations must be followed in order for the winner to claim their firearm. Those not adhering to the rules will forfeit their prize. All Applicable taxes and fees are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- If a prize winner elects not to claim the listed prize the gift card may be used for any purchase within Bass Pro up to the amount of the original prize.
- Tickets may not be sold either over the internet or the US Postal Service.
- All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds
10.Prizes not claimed after thirty days of the first attempt to notify will become property of the BVFD.
11.The Brandy Station VFD Inc. reserves the right to refuse sale of these tickets to anyone for any reason that it deems appropriate
12.Once a ticket is drawn for a prize that ticket is no longer eligible for any other prize.
13.The Brandy Station VFD Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors.
14.These rules are not intended to be all inclusive, and subject to change without advance notification.